Thank you for your continued partnership and support as we navigate this challenging time for our community. To best support our teachers, staff, and families as we return to school with a hybrid learning model, Community Schools will be offering childcare for students on their hybrid online instruction days. Care parameters are outlined below for your consideration.
Community Schools Full Day Childcare for K-5th grades:
- Care is being offered at all elementary schools.
- The hours are from 7 am to 6 pm.
- Students can attend care on their hybrid online instruction days plus Fridays. All students will need to be on a monthly schedule; we will not accept drop-ins during the hybrid learning schedule.
- Care is limited to one room at each site which in turn limits the number of spots available.
- Currently enrolled and attending students will have priority. For sites with limited space, students will be prioritized by the date and time of their registration.
- If families would like to be placed on the waitlist for Full Day Childcare, they can enroll now. To enroll, please visit stvrain.revtrak.net
- Step 1: Scroll through to Full Day Childcare and then choose your child’s current school of enrollment. Complete the registration form online. The onsite program manager will receive notification that you have completed the process and will reach out to parents directly to complete Step 2 of the registration process.
- Space is limited and it is on a first-come, first-served basis.
Our top priority is always the safety of the children in our care and we are taking every precaution to ensure the health and safety of our students. We have adopted safety guidelines from the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment, the Office of Early Childhood, as well as recommendations from the Boulder County Public Health Department, and we will continually update our processes and protocols in accordance with the most recent guidelines.
We will maintain group sizes and practice social distancing as prescribed by Boulder County Health. With that in mind, we have instituted additional precautions – please click here to access more information regarding our safety protocols.
Here are some general tips to remind your children:
- Practice health and hygiene
- Wash hands often with soap and water
- Sneeze or cough into your elbow; or cover mouth and nose with a tissue before sneezing or coughing, then immediately discard the tissue. Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Practice mask wearing
- Talk about the new safety and health protocols and procedures.
If you need assistance or have any questions, please feel free to reach out to the site program manager or to the Community Schools office at 303-702-7924.