Thank you for your continued collaboration and support as we navigate this challenging time for our community. To better support our teachers, staff, and families as we return to an online learning model, Community Schools will continue offering care options. Space at certain sites may be limited, so register as soon as possible.
Community Schools Full-Day Childcare for K-5th grades:
- Care is being offered at all elementary schools.
- The hours are from 7 am to 6 pm.
- Registration fees will be waived for Full-Day Childcare for the first semester.
- Students will be expected to bring their iPads or other class materials to access their remote/online learning. Staff will be able to support students with their online learning.
- The cost of this care is $30 per day. A sliding scale is available for families experiencing financial difficulties, please contact your site program manager or 303-702-7914 with questions.
- Our goal is to continue to offer cohorts for this care.
- Please visit stvrain.revtrak.net
- Step 1: Scroll through to your school of attendance to review your options.
- Step 2: This is the step when families pick their child’s attendance dates per month.
Our top priority is always the safety of the children in our care and we are taking every precaution to ensure the health and safety of our students. We have adopted safety guidelines from the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment, the Office of Early Childhood, as well as recommendations from the Boulder County Public Health Department, and we will continually update our processes and protocols in accordance with the most recent guidelines.
We will maintain group sizes and practice social distancing as prescribed by Boulder County Health. With that in mind, we have instituted additional precautions – please click here to access more information regarding our safety protocols.
As we ready our programs for children returning to care, we are encouraging our parents to prepare their children. Here are some things you can do at home:
- Practice health and hygiene
- Wash hands often with soap and water
- Sneeze or cough into your elbow; or cover mouth and nose with a tissue before sneezing or coughing, then immediately discard the tissue. Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Practice mask wearing
- Talk about the new safety and health protocols and procedures.
If you need assistance or have any questions, please feel free to reach out to the site program manager or to me at 303-702-7914.